Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Top 5 Interview Outfit Trends

 5. The Jumpsuit- This is the hottest trend in Miss America style Interview wear. In more conservative state like Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi this might not be acceptable just yet, but in state like Florida, California, and New York- Go for it!! Miss America is rebranding, they are looking for a modern classy woman. Jumpsuits are stylish and so in. I love this jumsuit worn by Miss Tennessee 2016 for her Miss America interview.
 
 4. Now this is not my favorite choice for an interview dress, but this smart look could work for some girls. This is a more conservative dress with a structured neck. I would have paired this dress with a differnt pari of shoes. I do like her choice to wear her hair up in a coiffed ponytail.           
 3. Peplum Stuctured Dress This is a classic example of a great Mao interview, but the peplum adds a modern flare. A peplum dress is universally flatering. Go with a color that compliments your hair color and skin tone. Just be careful becuase there might be quite a few other girls rocking this style. But it classic, it fits, and it wins.
   
 2. An A-line dress with a flare A-line is another one of those universally flattering dresses. I love this tiered dress worn by Miss New Jersey 2016. I love that she chose a white dress in stark contrast to her dark hair. Pair this with a pair of spicy heels and you are set!
 
 1. I am in love with Miss South Carolina 2016 Rachel Wyatt's interview look. While I am usually a fan of bright colors, this jumsuit coordinated perfectly with her reddish- blonde hair. This jupsuit was crisp and classic. I loved how she paired it with a simly show and classic curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment